Travis Birds (album produced with Arfdour)

I spent this Summer with the “Segobriga” Pink Floyd project and also producing this album, “Año X”, by Travis Birds.

Recorded and mixed with Ardour.

Here’s a video of one of the songs:

2 Likes

What a fun video and nice song, thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

Thank you for your comment mhartzel! Glad you like it! :slight_smile:

Great! What is the processing of the vocals? (compressing, reverb etc.)

sweet.

Very nice song and video :slight_smile: Post some details on instruments and effects you used. I like the foreground pop-py vocals :slight_smile:

Nice mixing. I think lead voice is too in-your-face, but in overall the sound is good and solid. Keep on rocking!

Well done, thanks for sharing.

So glad you like it!!
In this particular song there’s bass, guitars, two drumsets and some Hammond. And of course harmonized vocals, which I always use a lot. Oh, a “secret weapon” I used a lot through the album is a high-strung acoustic guitar.
About effects I don’t use a lot, I like to keep things natural sounding, specially when the sound is good by itself, like Travis’ voice. Some compressor (SC4), some EQ (MkII) and some (not much) reverb. That’s it.

Great song and great recording. Amazing that you didn’t use any plugins, just the hardware devices.

Glad you like it! :slight_smile:
Whole album here:

Her voice cuddle my ears!

I love her voice too

Hey, just to put you back up here!
It seems that you are on a good momentum by now….
But you should come back here when you have the time….
Because, somehow, the success story started here…
And also, let us know your tour dates so we can organize our schedules!!!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.