Album Flowers all open source

Album Flowers

1. Ocean
  2. Flowers
  3. Object
  4. glaciers
  5. Children in the vard
  6. The wait

Album interamente prodotto con programmi open source : Debian Stretch 9,Ardour 5.10,Audacity,Openshot,Dexed Synth,Helm Synth,Yoshimi Synth,Mda delay effect

Strumenti hardware usati : Yamaha Dx7 mk1 ( midi + Synth) Roland d50,Korg M1,zoom ms 70 cdr ( pedal effects)
Computer : Imac 24
Scheda Audio : lexicon alpha
Monitor : Esi near 05 ex

cool, I am listening to it now - are you willing to share the project files? :slight_smile:

Hello unfortunately the project files made with ardour 5.10 were lost because i had to reinstall debian stretch on my imac 24

The only project I’ve been able to save is ocean, practically my last composition made in ardour 5.10

if you are able to share the project for ocean I’d love to see how it was put together - I am still learning my way around :slight_smile:

@bonzibuddy

If you are looking for downloadable projects, then I suggest you head over to the site run by Mike Senior, the author of “Recording Secrets for the Small Studio” book. He has a huge multi-track download library where you can download project stems for free, provided you use it for educational purposes only:

http://www.cambridge-mt.com/ms-mtk.htm

He also encourages people to make available their own mixes of these tracks to his forum, in order to offer critique and tips. This is a fantastic resource for people (like myself) who are still learning the ropes in the art of mixing. Scratch around on his site, there are heaps of excellent knowledge and help.

@bonzibuddy Hi , i have a upload ocean project on github ( only project not audio file export for limit upload server github) . You and comunity ardour can read,load and modification for use not commercial this song