Donations now accepted in Euros and US Dollars

The move of Ardour’s main developer (that’s me, Paul) to Berlin to teach for a semester makes it sensible to accept donations in Euros, at least for 5-6 months. Just look over there on the right hand side, where those two bright glossy PayPal buttons are located. Those of you located inside the Euro-zone might consider using this option to support Ardour’s development. For the time being, the default amount roughly matches US$25, but as usual you get to choose the actual number.

i just compiled ardour 2.5 successfully and nailed a short demo within 30 min. awesome, 16 euros from me! not a lot, but you know, it’s hard earned.

schönen aufenthalt in berlin! :slight_smile:

Paul is coming to Germany! That’s really good news for the German Linux Pro Audio world. Where are you going to teach in Berlin? Unfortunately I live at the other end of Germany…
Anyway, viel Spaß in Berlin!

Welcome to Berlin!

I am extremely pleased to understand, that you come to my hometown! If there is anything I can provide (tipps, infos, connections - you name it…) just drop me a note :slight_smile:

nostrum fungitur

Paul is coming to Germany! That’s really good news :slight_smile:

Regards

I can just say, donate people, they deserve it!

flybilletter

Ardour is so great. Deserve to do.

Motorbike Games | Free Games | Cooking Games

So Nice, let donate now.
Proxy List

Donations Do? Good thing to make a donation.

Sohbet

Thank you again for sharing her time doing that as well.
<a href=“http://www.copkonteyner.com” title=“konteyner, çöp konteyner target=”_blank">konteyner

Have a great time in germany!

Libros gratis

Google’de evden eve nakliyat ile ilgili hizmet bilgilerine ulaşmanın gerçek adresi.

evden eve nakliyat

WOW good move. It makes it easier for you and other. But, also your payment processor wont charge as much.

Thankyou very much for this wonderful post. I got a Free PSP Go and my friend got a Free iPhone and my other friend got a Free iPod. So please keep up the good work.

Very interesting post. Thanks a lot for sharing. keep it up the good work

Nice and thanks for given information to us.
Adult Toys

Nice and thanks for given information to us.
Aircraft Components

whole life insurance

THANKS FOR THE INFO IT HELPS A LOT!!
RHC FIANCEE VISA