Missing files - Unable to export

I am having a problem when exporting a file. When opening the project, the log gives me 5 error messages like this:

[INFO]: LV2: Discovering 40 plugins
[INFO]: Loading menus from /opt/Ardour-3.5.380-dbg/etc/ardour.menus
[INFO]: Loaded mixer bindings from /opt/Ardour-3.5.380-dbg/etc/mixer.bindings
[ERROR]: Filesource: cannot find required file (Audio 1-10.wav): while searching /home/jesus/Escritorio/Varios/MiñaMúsica/Ardour 3/Primitivo/interchange/Primitivo/audiofiles:/home/jesus

The project has 5 tracks, but after clicking “skip all mising files” and closing the log, everything seems to work great. But when trying to export, it gives me the following error and the export fails.

[ERROR]: Export ended unexpectedly: Exception thrown by AudioGrapher::SilenceTrimmer: process() after reacing end of input

I am using ubuntu 14.04

ive had this happen a couple of times though ive always manually pointed it to the files so export works, dont know if skipping the files caused the issue

The point is that the “required file” doesn’t exist. The project is there and everything works ok, until I tried to export and it gives the [ERROR]: Export ended unexpectedly: Exception thrown by AudioGrapher::SilenceTrimmer: process() after reacing end of input