reuse an arrangement of regions (e.g. a beat loop)

When I’ve edited a drum loop so it sounds nice, i.e. I’ve got the kicks samples in the right places in one channel, hats in another etc, I would like to reuse the “loop” in other places without having to paste all the regions - is this possible?

Put another way, is it possible to trigger a playlist multiple times in a channel?

The idea is that I can edit up a nice drum pattern, then reuse it throughout the song, and if I need to adjust it later, any edits will show up whereever it is used…

I realise another approach would be to bounce it all to a new region, but it’d be nice to be able to adjust things later…

thanks

there is no way to do this that will propagate later edits to the basic loop across all instances of it.

Thanks for the clarification, and I understand this is audio editing workstation software, not magic software! I guess once i get used to the quicker ways of pasting/editing I’ll have no need…

no, its actually a very reasonable feature request, and it will be implemented eventually. just not in any reasonable timeframe.