How do i get full version with subscription?

Hey, i read the FAQ wich was not helpful and did’nt find a search option for the forum to find out if there is a thread that could help me out.

anyway… i installed the 10 min demo version… then decided to subscrib - wich i did - and now im stucked?

Is there a serial key that i have to type in ardour? or must i download now, and reinstall?

a simple how to with the mail after the payment was made would be helpful.

i know… i’m demanding alot for my 1 dollar subscription, but hey, what can i do… i’m german :slight_smile:

If you subscribed while you are logged in, it is tied to your account(Which I just checked, it is), and you should be able to go through the same process but select the full version. So click on the download link above and you should be able to download the full version now.

No serial number, nothing like that.

Seablade

Also, please remember that because Ardour is released under the GPL, we do not use activation keys or license numbers or code or anything like that. Demo/free versions are 100% separate and different from the “full” version - you do not convert one into the other.

AHHHH :slight_smile:

thanks for support!

cheers, fraaaank

Hey I need help. I payed the subscribe and when I go back to recording it pops up again. Can anyone help what’s going on? Help please

Did you read the previous answers: Also, please remember that because Ardour is released under the GPL, we do not use activation keys or license numbers or code or anything like that. Demo/free versions are 100% separate and different from the “full” version - you do not convert one into the other.

@Lm17

To clarify even farther, you have to download the fully licensed version from this site. The demo version cannot be turned into the licensed version, so the licensed version has to be downloaded. As long as you were logged in when you subscribed, and are logged in when you download you should be able to do this without issue.

Seablade