US-122 easy setup in SuSE 10.2 -- after updates
1. You will note, that during a fresh install of SuSE 10.2, the green (power light) comes on during the install
2. After you are through with the install, and reebot into root, you can simply bring up Yast, select hardware, then sound cards.
3. You will NOT see the US-122 there, but don't panic! click on the 'add' button, and then the drop-down menu...scroll to Tascam, and click on the item that says, among other things, 'US-122.'
4. This adds the US-122 to your list of soundcards.
5. You can then adjust setting for the default sound card.
6. IT WORKS!!!