LSP Plugins 1.0.24 release is available
The new release of LSP Plugins is available!
This release does not contain huge impreovements but we have another good news:
Stefano Tronci aka Crocoduck has joined to LSP Project team and provided his first plugin!
The complete set of changes:
- Implemented Oszillator - Oscillator utility plugin.
- Fixed CPUID bug that caused Segfault on 32-bit systems.
- Added version to the name of the VST core library to prevent possible conflicts with previous installations.
- Added version to the name of the JACK core library to prevent possible conflicts with previous installations.
- Updated debugging engine that allows to write trace file into /tmp.
- Fixed UI hangup when showing plugin's UI related to gtk_dialog_run() issue.
As usual, there is a video on Youtube showing plugin capabilities: https://youtu.be/D8evQrkY8nQ