jBridged 32bit plugins hanging when opening the UI ("not responding")

Hi,

I just started using Ardour 5.10 (64bit) on Windows 10 and during my first steps, I also tried to get some 32bit VST plugins running with jBridge 1.75/1.74 (Demo) as it is recommended everywhere (there is even one comment in this forum).

I tested it first with the new free Yamaha CS80 emulation plugin “Arminator”. When I double click or select “Edit” in the mixer, the UI of the plugin opens, but as soon as I click at any place of the plugin UI, the windows does not respond anymore. I even cannot close the plugin window - so I need to restart Ardour.
However, interesting is that midi messages are still received, so I can continue playing (at least from an external keyboard, haven´t tried it with a recorded sequence yet), use program change messages etc.

I also wanted to test, if this is plugin specific, so I installed the 32bit versions of “Dexed” and “TAL U-NO-62” as further test candidates. “Dexed” behaves the same here (immediate hanging), while the “TAL U-NO-62” continues working, and I can even change parameters, load presets etc.

Interesting is, that none of the plugin parameters of all three plugins can be edited in the “simple control element” view.

Does anyone have the same issues or can reproduce it?
64bit plugins work as expected…

Thank you in advance for any reply!

With kind regards

Joerg