useful content for Ardour producers

Hello to Ardour music producers, audio and acoustic engineers, DJs, and musicians. Today I would like to tell you about a wonderful project, in which I was honored to take part. Sorry for self-promotion but I guess it can be useful. It is a book, written by a team of professional music producers, sound engineers, and music teachers around the world, which contains all music production words, acoustics terms, main EDM genres, audio engineering terminology, recording vocabulary, DJ slang, and electronic music theory definitions. Ebook and print version are available. This is the second version of the book, which we launched just now. We added even more words (rare and unique) that we could only find, and now it contains 201 pages. The book is suitable both for beginners in the world of music creation and for more experienced producers and engineers. Here is a link to it, if anyone is interested. Thank you for attention.

https://www.amazon.com/Good-Musician-engineering-terminology-definitions-ebook/dp/B072M8QRLN/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1505134440&sr=1-1&keywords=good+musician