5 track techno piece OpentoOLS

Hi, I did this piece using rosegarden as sequencer with fluidsynth (sf2 drums) and tracks from a novation x-station hardware synth recorded with ardour. I didnt do the mixing and mastering yet just a bit panning and effects, the song is a work in progress. feel free to comment.

http://www.mediafire.com/?oyihoyctmx1

babar,

this track shows to me a couple types of “ambitiousness” if you will.

1. the tracks that rush in and stay in - they repeat over a few measures. Also they convey a very good “bounce” in the song.

2. the underlying “tarmac”; the lower support sounds are ambitious as compliments to the lead 'voices".
    Much can be tufted and worked out from this short sample already.

The high-range percussive sound that comes in the beginning sounds like a personal meter-marker for your own purposes than it does any new VST plug-in.

Still it’s a good enough choice in the upper frequency range to enroll a listener in your vision(s) (lol).

Thanks for the examples. There are not enough of them with all of the free DAWs cropping up.
We need artists like you.

Sincerely, JPeek345

recordingreview.com

Thanks for the review, I will finish this soon and give it to a linux game developer group to use, anyone interested please mail me: barisurum@gmail.com