Recorded Audio not Playing in Mix Bus

Hi. After reading a few forum discussions on it I decided to buy Mixbus. I was immediately able to export stems from Logic and import into a new session. I love the mixing enviroment and the sound. I then made a scratch drum track in Logic and added it into a session in Mixbus. I added a new track to record guitar. Set the input properly and record enabled it. Made sure a signal was coming through. And then recorded a rough guitar part. I disengaged record enable. And hit play. I am only able to hear my imported rhythm track.

I am able to see the audio waveform in the region and the meters on the mixer indicate that some sound is being made but nothing actually sounds. My audio interface, for what it is worth, is a line 6 pod x3, just in case anyone knows of issues with that but I don’t think that is the problem.

I have seen a topic or two where people have mentioned having a similar issue but having resolved the problem themselves failed to post it to the forum. So regardless to how this is resolved I promise to come back and post.

Oh i am sorry I skipped some other vital stats. I am running OS 10.5.8 on a 2ghz macbook with 2gb of RAM.

Problem solved. For whatever reason the track was not routed to the output properly. After some frustration i got it figured out. Sorry this is very different than the DAWs i am use to in this regard.

There is definitely a learning curve, but hopefully you find it worth it;)

Seablade