Loomer LV2 plugins coming

I’ve confirmed this with the manufacturer’s support mail. Its being worked on. Hopefully it will be baked in time for ardour3 and we will be creating midified noise with these high quality plugins! And maybe cats will begin to fly and linux will be considered as a viable platform for sonic production by the big software-hardware vendors…

That’s great! I mailed them about this a few times they always told it was on the roadmap but were not sure when it was gonna happen, it would be amazing for me to have the resound and manifold plugins to use within ardour!

Hey! It was your post that made me send that mail. Let’s keep the ball rolling, let’s spread the word. Always remember: action -> reaction -> action -> reaction.

Totally agree, also, occording to omgubuntu, looks like adobe is porting its creative suite to linux out of a huge amount of user requests…

Hello everyone I’m new to the forum, I apologize for my English but being Italian I have to use google translate to communicate with you :)…
So if I understand correctly ardor will be distributed with high quality midi plugin?
would be a big step forward, as any program in the field of high-level audio editing ardor should provide all its integrated plugin …
I am very interested in developing this version of arduor, I hope it marks a turning point in the history of the audio under Linux …
the point that I was not clear whether it will provide a sound module to load the midi sounds …
I read that you also included a real drum machines?
I apologize but I am not handy compilation of three packages then the version I have not been able to test …
you know an approximate date for the release of the stable?
in Italy the people cheering for the open source leader in audio:) congratulations to all the development team

There is no release date set at this time. Ardour will not provide any virtual instruments(MIDI Sound Modules), you will need to obtain them elsewhere, but Ardour can host LV2 Virtual Instruments(As well as AU VIs on OS X), as well as you can route MIDI from Ardour to standalone software samplers, synths, and drum machines.

The software discussed in this thread is completely separate from Ardour itself.

Seablade