Locate to marker in order of number not timeline

4 replies [Last post]
eclectic eye
User offline. Last seen 42 weeks 6 hours ago. Offline
I know that I can command 1-9 (command 1, or command 2 etc) to get to a marker number, but is there a way to move up each number at a time. So where command keypad right or left will move along the time line, I want to move numerically

I hope that makes sense

thanks

- Luke

paul
paul's picture
User offline. Last seen 11 hours 23 min ago. Offline
@eclectic eye: Click on the Support tab above. Scroll down to "Cheat Sheet". Download the X11 or OS X version as appropriate. Check the section "Moving the Playhead". I'm telling you this way because if you haven't seen the cheat sheet, its a great resource to expand your idea of what Ardour can do.

eclectic eye
Ok the problem seems to be that my command button doesn't work.... it works with command s for save but not for moving to mark... I checked the keybindings and it is set up for this. indeed when I go to re-enter anything with the command key it ignores that I'm pressing the command key and only inputs the other key..

Macbook pro laptop 4.1
osx 10.6.8

paul
paul's picture
User offline. Last seen 11 hours 23 min ago. Offline
@eclectic eye: i forgot to note that on OS X, all bindings with modifiers + arrow keys are broken in current releases; its been fixed in the source and a new release will be out shortly.

eclectic eye
Ok cool, thanks. I appreciate all the hard work.
feeling guilty I haven't renewed my subscription yet, with all the awesome work and help.
BUT I WILL!
(I currently only have $5 till Tuesday is all...)