List of features Ardour 2 and 3 have gained from Mixbus so far

Does it exist?

Ahh ok I did misunderstand what feature list you were looking for, no that list doesn’t exist. There have been LOTS of bugfixes that I know of, and some features in A3 have been directly inspired by Mixbus. The best way to tell would be to go through the SVN commit logs, but honestly there have been thousands of commits since then, including some before Mixbus’s code was in SVN as well.

For the record, what i was referring to as home page is the page you see first when logged in or when clicking ‘Home’ in breadcrumbs on the site. What you are referring to is the splash page that I don’t know has been updated.

Seablade

Also, I’ve noticed the homepage hasn’t been updated to mention .13 (which I thought you might skip and go to .14 being an American now :wink: and nor have I spotted the new release being announced through the usual channels - are you holding back intentionally for some reason here Mr D?

There is a list from a few months ago that was on the home page. And yes the home page does have a link to .13

Seablade

Does it mention .13 now? It didn’t about 12 hours ago. By Ardour ‘homepage’ I’m referring to the page you NORMALLY see first when you visit ardour.org, the more graphical one with a blue background. Is this the page that has a list of features A2 and A3 have gained from MB?I have never seen such a list on that page but I cannot check as I can’t access said page now for some reason?

Notice Seablade that I’m asking what features have been ported over from MB to A2 and A3. I know that the homepage has a list of features that MB has that Ardour doesn’t but I’m not asking about that. I also know that MB’s DSP code is not free or open source but what features have A2 and A3 gained from MB? I suspect its mainly back-end sorta stuff thats pretty much or totally invisible to users but I’m still really interested to know!

Paul? Ben? Carl??