Ardour 2.8.15 is released
From out the depths it came ... a maintainance release of Ardour 2.8, number 15 in the series. Not many changes in this release:
- fix (some) problems with non-Latin characters in session and track names
- MIDI control on Linux now correctly uses system MIDI data flows, avoiding situations where things "just ought to work" but do not.
- Correctly save and restore control surface (Generic MIDI, OSC, etc) on/off state across sessions loading
- Keypad enter key on OS X now works
- Fix (and change) keybindings for "Maximise Editor Space", "Crop" and "Separate"
- on OS X, various updates/fixes to the graphical user interface toolkit, including functioning fullscreen mode on pre-Lion systems