I download the calf and the pluguins intalacion are not all complete, Who can help me you?

1 reply [Last post]
sandydlr25
User offline. Last seen 35 weeks 4 days ago. Offline
hello I download the calf and the pluguins intalacion are not all complete, Who can help me you? and I can not use, or are available for mono tracks, only the master can put me with the ugly image of Ardour Audio pluguins, who you can help me out this problems, I'm using ubuntu 12.10 and Ardour 2.8. 12

LeatusPenguin
User offline. Last seen 3 days 9 hours ago. Offline
Do you mean that the installation didn't complete cause you can't see mono plugins? Calf plugins only come as stereo plugins. Did you install from git? See this from their website -

"Calf Mono Input

Since Calf doesn't provide mono versions of the plugins yet, it is essential to split your signal into stereo signals when used in an audio production environment like Ardour. The Mono Input has some useful funtions to deal with the split process like phase inversion and balance."

Along with the mono input plugin from calf, there is also a mono to stereo LADSPA plugin.

Also, It's possible to add stereo plugins onto mono tracks with Ardour 3, which is due to be released soon.