Track list in mixer window

In Ardour 3 is there still a list on the left side of the mixer window showing the tracks and groups? Can’t seem to find it.Also when I hide tracks, the next time I open the session they’re visible again.Is there something I can do about that?
Craig

On the left side no, on the right side yes. And the second item sounds like a bug. Please report it on mantis.

Seablade

hallo,

eventually first you have to go to

->menu->view->show editor list

in order to make it visable.

cheers,

doc

To clarify:

The editor list is on the right side of the editor window, when enabled.

The mixer list is on the left side of the mixer window, as expected. Apparently, it cannot be shown/hidden via any menu, so it’s always there, but it’s probably minimized. Look for a heavier “handle” style border just to the left of your leftmost mixer strip, and drag it to the right.

@dennismtaylor

Good call, sorry about the confusion.

@CraigPID

Sorry I read editor instead of mixer in your post, sorry about the confusion.

Seablade

I’ll see if I can drag the left side over.I think I was trying to find something to drag there but I’ll take another look.Anyway, I’m building a new system tonight so I imagine this issue will probably disappear after a fresh install. I’m thinking also that if i deleted my config folder it would probably reset everything.
Craig

sorry, same confusion here.

cheers,

doc

I was trying to pull the left side of the window to the left.When I tried pulling the inside edge of the left window border to the right I found the mixer list buried in there.
Craig

Reviving an old thread: is there a way to HIDE the mixer list (the window on the left side of the mix screen) completely? I can drag its edge till it’s about as wide as a channel, but I’d rather it just be hidden since I never need it once I’ve done my initial session setup. I have Mixbus 3.0.2279