error at download

I get this error then I click the “jump to download because already paid” button at the download page. I am logged in.

Fatal error: Call to a member function rowCount() on a non-object in /persist/community.ardour.org/sites/all/modules/ardourfinance/download.php on line 741

Known bug?

Because of missing edit function: I tried with Chromium and FF and Midori, with and without addons.

Were you able to download? If so then submit a bug report in Mantis please? If not then send an email to Paul, and submit a bug report in Mantis which you reference in the email? Thanks.

Seablade

This was fixed a few hours ago. Visit http://ardour.org/download_revisit , enter your Invoice ID and your download will start. Sorry for the inconvenience.

If you made a donation, see the FAQ on the download page (scroll down). If you made a payment via the download system, forward me the email from PayPal … paul@linuxaudiosystems.com

Hi, I just can’t seem to find the code requested. Maybe Paypal.es (Spain) doesn’t include it? I triple checked, compared with others mails from paypal.es, and there’s no such a code…