A few questions about the current features available.

1. I’m guessing that Ardour does not support Rewire, but it should be quite possible to route Reason to Ardour via Jack, correct? For example, I mainly use Reason as somewhat of a sound module, controlling it using my MPC1000. Well, since the midi information is only on my MPC1000, I guess what I’m trying to do is sync my 1000 to Ardour but then have Ardour record the output from Reason. Possible?

2. There is no export option within Ardour where I can export each audio track individually?

3. Is it mandatory that Jack be used with Ardour? Can I not simply just use my soundcard (828 MKII)?

I guess that’s it for now. Any help with any of these issues would be great.

1. JACK completely replaces Rewire, and does not require CoreAudio applications to know about Rewire - that is, any CoreAudio app can have its audio routed via JACK.

However, there is a hole in this beautiful scenario: CoreAudio doesn’t have any concept of “sync” for JACK (or Rewire, for that matter) to exploit. JACK has its own (sample accurate) transport+sync system, but apps that don’t know about JACK can’t tap into it - we can’t map it into some existing CoreAudio system. Rewire has the same issue - apps that don’t know about Rewire can’t share transport/sync info easily.

Therefore, there is no API that CoreAudio apps are using/paying attention to handle sync. This means that the only option is using MIDI MMC/MTC/SPP/Clock for sync, which is certainly possible - Ardour can act as slave or master for MTC/MMC, and will respond to MIDI SPP messages. It does not, however, sync to MIDI Clock, which I would guess is what a tempo-dominated app like Reason wants to sync to. MIDI Clock is only a music-time sync (it basically marks the passing of quarter notes), it doesn’t provide any real timecode the way that MTC does. Its a problem: h/w “sequencers” use MIDI Clock for “sync” whereas DAWs, tape machines, video machines etc. use MTC for their version of “sync”. Ardour is in the second category at this time.

So the answer really depends on what you mean by “sync”. If you mean shared transport controls, that is pretty easy to set up. If you mean temporal sync along a timeline during playback, thats harder or impractical at present.

1. Correct. This is a much requested feature that will likely appear in 2.1

2. Ardour has no concept of an audio interface within it. It was specifically written to use JACK’s high level abstraction of how to move audio around. We have no plans to change this at this time, however it is likely that a version of Ardour will appear in the next 3-5 months that will provide a control panel for JACK itself, so that you do not have the experience of “running JACK” as a separate application.

If you are only using Reason as a sound generator and you don’t need to do overdubs using the MPC you don’t really need sync between Reason and Ardour. Just start recording in Ardour a little bit prior to starting your sequence on the MPC. If you do need overdubs, you can probably rig up the MPC to be the master MTC controller and punch in and out with Ardour.

At the moment I can’t not say anything about your guessing that Ardour does not support Rewire, a software set of rules, 650-251 permitting isolated control and data move amongst digital audio editing and interrelated software. Nowadays rewire is used in Mac OS and Microsoft Windows audio applications. It makes it possible the synchronized transport up to 256 audio tracks and 4080 channels of MIDI records. 642-456 A great thing is that there are also rations to slightly trigger events, like opening and ending recording. But always keep in mind that it is licensed only to proprietary software creators and software authors at no cost. VCP-310 I will research onto your guessing and after that will tell you about it. Thanks.

Therefore, there is no API that CoreAudio apps are using/paying attention to handle sync. This means that the only option is using MIDI MMC/MTC

Biber Hapı

Acı Cehre

Acı Cehre

Fx15

Fx15

Fx15

Biber Hapı

Lida Ankara

Lida İstanbul

Kefir Hapı

Biber Hapı

Biber Hapı

Biber Hapı

Biber Hapı

Sağlık Ürünleri

İsveç şurubu

Sex Hapı

Sex Hapı

Lida

Lida

xtra gel

Ahmet Maranki

Lida

Elma Krom

Zayıflama Ürünleri

zinde terlik

yılan yağı

Arap kızı kremi

Gilaburu şurubu

Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.

Biber Hapı

Acı Cehre

Acı Cehre

Fx15

Fx15

Fx15

Biber Hapı

Lida Ankara

Lida İstanbul

Kefir Hapı

Biber Hapı

Biber Hapı