Updated Ardour 2 Tutorial in the Works. Suggestions?
To celebrate the new release of Ardour 2.0, I've decided it's time to update my tutorial. I'd like your input on what new and old features you'd like to see included in the tut. As far as I can tell, the current tutorial covers the following topics:
* Software Requirements
* Starting Jack with QJackctl
* Connecting Jack Inputs in Qjackctl
* Creating tracks and assigning inputs in Ardour's mixer
* record enabling tracks and the big red button
* jack transport sync
* importing sound files
* snap to and region editing
* looping with copy/paste or dragndrop
* LADPSA plugins
* mixer sends
* recording from coreaudio apps
* punch in and out
I'd like to include 2.0's preliminary VST support. Anything else you want to see?